Saturday, September 04, 2004

Blogs : Advantages, disadvantages...

Hi guys!!!
How are you, guys? I’m here to tell you what I think about blogs.
A blog has got a lot of advantages, and some disadvantages too...So, here we go!:
- I think that doing my homework in a blog is very nice, because you feel comfortable, and it is faster than writing in notebooks. Well, I’ll say that is more practical too. And, when I write in my blog, it is a pleasure, I feel good, I enjoy writing in it. But, when I open my copybook, I feel sad, and I say: ”What did I do to deserve this? ”It’s not a pleasure at all doing homework in copybooks...

Well, this is the good things, but, I think that there is a problem, that is a big problem certainly, because, to do a blog, you need:
- a computer connected to internet. And there are a lot of people who don't have computers or connection to the internet... Unfortunately, sometimes, also if you have a computer connected to the internet, it is very difficult to get a connection, sometimes it takes a very long time.This is my opinion about blogs. I am very keen on blogs, and I hope that we will be using blogs in the classroom next year.