How to start the exchange
In order to make your exchange easier, you may want to follow these steps:
- Go to the Dekita Exchange Page
- Grab the P2P button code (click on the link at the top on the right) and paste it in your blog template (preferably before/after your Atom button).
- Preview before saving and if you are satisfied with the result, save your template.
- Go back to the Dekita exchange page and choose a class from the list given on the right.
- Click on the link and check the blogroll (links to student individual blogs)
- Scan the different blogs and choose a person (or persons) to correspond with. Leave the window open so that you can copy the address (es) of the blog(s) to your Bloglines account.
- Go to your Bloglines account
- Click on the edit button and create a folder Correspondents and another one with the name of the country you have chosen.
- Add the address(es) of your correspondent(s) to the corresponding country folder. In this way, every time they update their blogs, you will be notified through your Bloglines account.
- Go back to your correspondent´s blog, read it thoroughly and leave a comment introducing yourself, leaving the address of your blog so you can keep in touch.